•Model #: 10-0021-LP
•Unit is also available in Natural Gas
• The Evo Residential Professional Tabletop has a 30-inch diameter black oil-seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners.
• Evo's technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
• Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225 F to 550 F (121 C to 288 C) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems associated with traditional square griddles.
• The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously.
• A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. A separate spill over tray is mounted to one side of the drip pan for containing and holding pan debris.
• Operating on Liquid Propane, the Professional Tabletop is the ideal grill for creating a social cooking space on your backyard patio or deck.
• Liquid Propane model includes - Liquid Propane hose and tamper-proof regulator to fit USA standard 20 pound liquid propane tank (propane tank not included).
The Evo Residential Professional Tabletop in Natural Gas is the perfect solution for demanding to delicate food preparation and for applications where fast temperature recovery is needed. Also, its Patented temperature control system allows for edge-to-edge variable heat. Electronic spark ignition allows you to light one or both burners simultaneously instantaneously. Made in the USA with stainless steel.